Investigative Business Solutions assists clients in evaluating allegations of fraud and other wrongdoing involving employees or third parties. We use investigative, financial, technology and industry resources to investigate the allegations.
Types of investigations include the following:
- Employee embezzlement
- Financial statement misrepresentations
- Falsification of financial information
- Self-dealing by corporate insiders
- Fraud in connection with otherwise legitimately operated mutual funds
- Obstruction of justice designed to conceal any of the above types of criminal conduct